Vegan recipes from Holistic Health & Wellness:
Kale Salad with Homemade Dressing Recipe | https://www.holistic-wellnessandhealth.com/kale-salad-homemade-dressing-recipe/
Purple Dead Nettle Tea | https://www.holistic-wellnessandhealth.com/purple-dead-nettle-tea/
Mango and Pineapple Smoothie Recipe | https://www.holistic-wellnessandhealth.com/mango-and-pineapple-smoothie-recipe-2/
Chef Egg Live (B’More Healthy Expo 2022)
Session 1: How To Hard Boil Eggs
Breakfast Guacamole Recipe:
- 2 Avocados
- 2-3 Hard Boiled Eggs
- ½ C Tomato, chopped
- ¼ C Onion, chopped
- 1/3 C Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. Hot Sauce
- 1-2 Limes, juiced
- Salt and Pepper
Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and smash to combine. Serve warm or cold with tortillas.
Tex Mex Tortilla and Egg Scramble Recipe:
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 6 Corn Tortillas, sliced thin
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ tsp. Salt and Pepper
- ½ Onion, small dice
- 1 Tomato, small dice
- 1 tsp. Jalapeno, minced
- 3 tbsp. Cilantro, minced
- 1 Lime, juiced
Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and let it come up to heat. Add the onion and tortilla and toss for 5 minutes until golden brown. Add the eggs and scramble until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Place the remaining ingredients into a bowl and toss together to combine. Serve the salsa over the eggs and garnish with more lime and cilantro.
Session 2: How To Scrambled Eggs
Eggs for Dinner – Egg and Veggie Fried Rice Recipe
- 3 tbsp. Veg. Oil
- ½ C Onion, small dice
- ½ C Red Bell Pepper, small dice
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 4 Eggs, scrambled
- ½ C Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 3 C White Rice, cooked and cooled
- 3 tbsp. Wheat Free Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1/3 C Green Onion, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- Pre heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Place half of the oil into the skillet and let sit for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and mixed vegetables and toss for 3 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
- Add the remaining oil to the skillet and let sit for one minute.
- Add the garlic and toss for 10 seconds. Crack the eggs and whisk in a small bowl, then add the eggs to the skillet and scramble until cooked through.
- Add the vegetables mixture and rice, then toss together for 5 minutes.
- Place the soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil into a bowl and mix together.
- Add the sauce mixture to the rice and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with sliced green onion and sesame seeds.